Friday, November 30, 2012

Catching up

Thanksgiving holiday was a whirlwind for me and my family. Jerry and I ran around quite a lot and now I am currently sick, blah with too much to do to be down and out. Since its easier to carry about I am going to try this blog post from my iPad and hope the layout turns out ok. :-) we took the girl' s to see Santa recently also and while I love this picture of the girls I'm not sure exactly what Santa was doing with a grouchy face?!


It was also time to celebrate my high school reunion....20 years gone by! Now how did that happen?


We met Kathleen's godmother "aunt" Teresa and her children Caitlin and Colin for a nice birthday lunch at Cheddars restaurant, serving some of the biggest onion rings I've ever seen! Lol


They even brought her out a special birthday treat!

We had a great time celebrating with them any my parents. :-)


Later that evening her aunt Gina and uncle Garry came over to spend time with her as well. Garry and Jerry are identical twins and double the trouble I say! Lol


Ravens were playing on her birthday and daddy picked out a special cake for her. Her wish was for the Ravens to win on her birthday ad they did after a very close game!

She received so many lovely presents this year and also went for her shopping trip at Toys R Us.

We visited friends and was up for about 24 hours between Thursday and Friday Black Friday shopping. So sleep is a luxury we are lacking lately. Trying to kick this awful cough, sore throat etc. out.

So what's new with everyone? As usual it seems I have a lot of catching up to do with everyone.
Enjoy your weekend!


Blessings,
Jill













































13 comments:

Annie at Haphazard Homestead said...

Those onion rings look delish! And I love the black dress you choose for your reunion.

Our class had a 30-year gathering in September. We have them every 5 years and I went to all the past ones, but this year I decided not to go. Apparently I wasn't the only one; I heard it was a very small turnout. :/

Eileen said...


It was a wonderful 5 days with all of you, but it went by so fast as usual. And it was a whirlwind, don't know how you did all that you did....oh,that's right, you are years younger!! lol
Pop Pop and I enjoyed our special time with the girls. They helped us decorate our Christmas trees and just hang out. Even watched a few movies. Looking forward to our next get together.
love mom

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Happy birthday, Kathleen! My 20th class reunion is coming up too. How time does fly! I love that your hubby is a twin. I always say I feel sorry for anyone who isn't a twin :) Hope you get to feeling better soon! God Bless, Jackie

Heather said...

Great pictures, Santa does look a little grumpy hehe!! Happy Birthday to Kathleen and you look gorgeous hope you had fun on your night out at your reunion!! Merry Christmas ~Feel better soon Love Heather

Kerry said...

Happy Birthday to Kathleen!! She received some lovely and fun gifts :)
Sorry to hear that you aren't feeling well Jill, I hope it doesn't hang around for long. This was a great catch up post, thanks for sharing. And boy your husband sure is identical to his brother isn't he!
Have a happy week, get better soon xo

Sonya Ann said...

You did a good job posting from your Ipad!
You are sooo busy but still manage to get everything done with a smile. Well everyone looked happy except Santa. Looks like he got lemons instead of Christmas cookies.

Tara said...

Let me just say.. wow!!! You looked fantastic for your reunion. Great dress and jewlery! Hope you had fun! My 20 was last year... a blast! Just like you I'm fighting something.. and oh this cough that keeps me up half the night. Hope you drop yours soon! Well wishes your way, tara

Camille said...

Sorry you have been feeling yucky Jill! You have had lots going on!! I cannot pull all-nighters anymore...I'm nearing my 30th anniversary of high school grad!! Aack...can that really be true??!! ;-)

Blessings to you!
Camille

Nicolle said...

Get well soon friend! I always get sick when I haven't had enough sleep, and I have been running around like crazy. You look gorgeous for your reunion! Love your dress. Those onion rings make me drool! Your girls are just as pretty as ever. And yes, Santa does look a bit grouchy. haha. Poor guy! :)

Hope you feel better! Enjoy your week, and get some rest.
xo

McVal said...

That is one happy Birthday girl!!!

Hena Tayeb said...

You look fantastic.

Along A Widowed Road said...

Hi Jill,
First off wow you look terrific in the black lil cocktail number. Your workouts are paying off. Great pic of you and the Hubby.

I'm back to blogging using the ol laptop at the library.

Kathleen looked like she had a wonderful bday cake. She did just like Savannah and had a football themed cake. Cute.



Get well soon.

Viola

Camille said...

Stopping by to visit and wish you all a Merry Christmas!

Many Blessings,
Camille