Friday, November 2, 2012

Want free glasses? Firmoo Review

           FREE GLASSES!! ONLY PAY SHIPPING!! REALLY!! THROUGH FIRMOO.COM!

 
Want an opportunity to get free glasses? Your first pair ordered through Firmoo as a new customer will cost you only shipping fees! To get all the details please click on this link. Their motto is "Fashion and Vision the frugal way". In their own words:
       "Every new customer can get their first pair free. These free eye wear include a unique selection of eye wear styles from geek chic to business casual, the creative design from crystal details in the laterals to stripe at the front of the frame, carefully selected based on fashion trends and feedback from our customers. Moreover, firmoo.com has become the most popular online retailer of eyeglasses by offering an alternative method of purchasing eye wear online, and supplying you with the same high-quality eye wear offered in brick-and-mortar store for half the price because firmoo.com with low overhead are able to offer frames direct to customers".

When I was contacted about doing a review for this company I was all on board! I wear glasses quite regularly and with keeping on a tight budget as a stay at home mom, I knew this opportunity would benefit many of my readers so I had to share! Firmoo offered me free glasses for doing a review on my blog, my opinion of their glasses was not influenced in any way. The product really speaks for itself!!

When corresponding with Firmoo.com I got the best customer service and quick, prompt replies with any questions I had. It almost seemed too good to be true! Many of you that have read my blog for awhile know that I am very particular when it comes to great customer service. If I receive that from a company I am sure to share it with others!

After I placed my order online it arrived within a few days!

Came with a great case, also a black pull string bag, and a soft cloth to wipe the lenses. I like glasses that are lightweight, stylish, and comfortable and I used that criteria when selecting these frames.

They sent me this great link to help me determine my PD measurement for the glasses when placing the order. It was very helpful so I thought I'd include it here as well. :-)


When wearing the glasses it barely feels like I have a pair on! I love how comfortable they feel and how they look when I am wearing them.  **Bear with me on the pictures as I was taking them of myself and having a bad hair day! LOL :-) **


I cannot stress how much I enjoyed working with their customer service department and how pleased I was when receiving the glasses. I highly recommend checking out their site and getting your FREE glasses ordered! All you need is your prescription information, fill out the form online and they help you through the rest! Click above on the link or click here to get started today!

Thanks again Firmoo.com for this wonderful opportunity and being able to share this incredible deal with my readers! :-) *I received these glasses for free in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own. *


                                                                         Blessings,
                                                                              Jill

11 comments:

Eileen said...

Wow Jill,
What a great deal. The glasses look great on you . And that is great that you shared this information with your blog readers.
Enjoy them, as I know you will.
love mom

Annie at Haphazard Homestead said...

I will be checking out Firmoo soon, either for a backup pair of glasses for me or for Kat. I've had excellent luck ordering online from Zenni, but it's always good to know there are other options, and you can't pass up a free pair. Thanks for the link. :)

Veronica Lee said...

The glasses look fantastic on you! Very cool!

Thanks for sharing this!

Kris said...

You look great in glasses!! I don't wear them, or I would be right on it! I do wear readers though...have them everywhere!!
xo Kris

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

I've never heard of getting glasses online. You really can do everything online now! Thanks for sharing :)

Nonnie said...

You look beautiful in those glasses. I am very fortunate in that I had lasik surgery 12 years ago and haven't worn glasses since, after having worn glasses or contacts since I was 9. Have a great weekend. I am very thankful with you that you fared well during the storm.

Julie said...

If I had your bad hair day my day would be awesome. You look beautiful and those glasses really do look great on you.
I have been thinking very strongly on getting my eyes checked knowing I need glasses. I just know I can't afford the glasses but this would be wonderful. I wonder if I get my eye checked and the doctor gives me the prescription or how does that work? Never done it.
Take care Jill.
P.S. I am so glad you guys are okay from the storm and even had a good time. Love all the pictures you shared!
Blessings!!

Heather said...

I will check them out for sure. :) Thanks for passing this on ~Love Heather

Sonya Ann said...

Thank you so much for sharing this! DJ has to go in to get new glasses. I will get all the info and then order him a spare. In fact, I may do this with Den and Anna! Thank you!!!!!

Kat said...

Jill you look great in your glasses. Free is always good! I love the huge pumpkins. I am glad you didn't lose your electricity during the storm or anything bad happen to you all. God Bless you all. Your girls look happy with the pumpkins, how cute are they. Have a great week. Hugs

McVal said...

wow! I am definitely giving this into to my husband. He needs a new pair badly!