Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Hayleys birthday

Twelve years ago today after being told I could never have children, I gave birth to a miracle....Hayley Olivia and experienced the greatest joy I have ever known. Though my water broke on mine and Jerry's anniversary it took 27 hours of labor for Hayley to make her appearance and claim her own special day. I have always wanted to be a mom and I am so thankful every day that God blessed me with not one but two miracles whom I adore. What a blessing they have been to me.

Hayley I could not be more proud of you my beautiful girl and all you have accomplished. Your kind, caring ways and sense of humor have you loved by many and your intelligence will take you so far in life. You are respectful and helpful and so any people compliment me on how mature you are for your age and how proud they are of you and of course your beauty. I love how you are not afraid to be yourself and you inspire and encourage your friends to be the same, your confidence is evident in all you do...don't ever change yourself to conform to someone else's expectations. I have no doubt you will reach and achieve every goal you set....you amaze me with your ideas and I know nothing will stop you once you set your mind to do something.

Love you more than I could ever put into words and I am so proud and honored to be your mom.
Happy birthday my sweet girl and many, many more!





                                                            Blessings,
                                                                  Jill





11 comments:

Patti said...

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful girl. Happy birthday to Hayley! Hope her birthday marks the beginning of a wonderful new year of life!

Nonnie said...

Awwww, I love a story with a happy ending. So glad for you that your desire was fulfilled. Your pics are full of joyful smiles and I like the one of Hayley holding the photo of you with her. Happy birthday to your daughter. She will go far knowing her parents love her so much and believe in her.

Beloved's Bride said...

Happy Birthday Hayley!
I enjoyed seeing all the pictures of her! So sweet. Time sure does fly by, Doesn't it, Jill?

Kris said...

Awww...Happy Birthday Hayley!! Such sweet photos!! She is such a cutie pie!!!
Loved the previous post too!!
xo Kris

Tara said...

Jill, I'm so happy that all your dreams came true! Happy happy happy birthday Hayley!

~Niki~ said...

so sweet! love the pics! happy bday!

McVal said...

Awe! Happy Birthday!!!

Hanne said...

Happy birthday to your sweet girl, or tell her " tillykke med foedselsdagen" as we say here in Denmark :)
Kids sure are a blesssing

Julie said...

Most awesome!! Happy belated to Haley. She is a beautiful and wonderful daughter and a miracle to boot.
You know Jill, we share a bit more then I thought. Mike was a miracle baby too. 13 years after we got married he arrived in my body that couldn't have children. A blessed we both have.
Take care and have a great and wonderful day.
Blessings!!

Simone said...

Happy birthday, Hayley! I feel like I'm watching you grow up and you are so very beautiful! I know how proud your parents are of you. Hope your birthday is filled with tons of special memories.

Kerri said...

Happy belated Birthday Hayley! Such a beautiful post Jill!