Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Our anniversary

19 years ago today I married my best friend. 23 years we have been together. We have been through so much as a couple, learned so much and come out stronger than ever. I feel so blessed to have this man in my life. Happy anniversary Jerry and here's to many many more!

                        Blessings,
                             Jill

Hayley made us a card today and here is part of what she said. So sweet and I am so happy she gets to see how a couple should treat each other. One day I pray she finds a man who treasures her the way Jerry treasures me. :)


 

6 comments:

Patti said...

Congratulations! Happy anniversary! Wishing you many more wonderful years together!

I love the wedding photos. You were a beautiful bride (you're still beautiful!)

Hugs,
Patti

Nonnie said...

Congratulations to both of you. Beautiful wedding pics. The card from Hayley is sweet and what a secure feeling it is knowing your parents really love one another.

Along A Widowed Road said...

Happy Anniversary!

What a beautiful post. Viola

Kerri said...

Happy Anniversary Jill! Love the wedding photos! And, the note from Hayley is the sweetest thing ever. You guys are such great examples to your girls.

Mandisa Chesser said...

Happy anniversary!
Hayley's letter is so cute. I agree, it is very important for children (especially girls) to see a strong foundation within a marriage. Congratulations to you and Jerry for providing that for your daughters... and for yourselves!
Have a blessed day.

Tara said...

Happy Anniversary to the two of you. I loved seeing your wedding pictures! Have a wonderful day! ~tara