Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Updates coming soon!

Have lots of posts to write and things to catch up on! Hoping to get a few posts done this week around my crazy schedule. Just wanted to write a short note to have a quick update. Just back from vacation so my to-do list is extensive, lol. ;-) Hope you are all having a super great week!!!

Thought it would be nice to do a little reminiscing and posting pictures from a couple years ago when I took the girl's strawberry picking :-) My how time flies!



                                                                   Be back soon!

                                                                       Blessings,
                                                                            Jill

2 comments:

Nonnie said...

Your girls are adorable. I've never seen a strawberry patch before.

Nicolle said...

Oh my goodness, they were so young. So sweet!