Sunday, September 29, 2013

Little update

My favorite time of year is here.... all the joys of Fall and the busy times it brings with family and friends. My calendar has been busy and going back to work has been an adjustment to say the least. Juggling school, activities, home life and more is a challenge but I know I can do it. :-)  Blogging may be a little slow, but it brings me joy so I don't want to let it grow completely! My girls are growing up so fast...yes I say it a lot but the days fly by.... I cherish each moment.

Kathleen entered her marigold into the contest at school and won first place for her grade! So proud of her!


My "little" Hayley went to her first Junior high dance at school and had her first dance with a boy...sigh....


It was a luau theme and she had a wonderful time!

We had a birthday dinner for my mom and she was happy to spend it with her grand babies.:-). Been trying to convince her to get back into her blogging as well!



We entertained yesterday and bought cute cupcakes for the kids. :-) No calories in these! LOL


Going to enjoy the rest of the weekend before another long work week ahead... As I get time will post more recipes and crafts that I am long overdue on posting :-)

                                                                            Blessings,
                                                                                 Jill

4 comments:

Kris said...

Oh Jill, I feel like I have watched the girls blossom so much since I first met you via blogging! Especially Hayley! Jr. HIGH!!!! DANCING!!!! Oh my!!! They are both such beautiful, and delightful girls. I wish I could know them, and you...in person!!!
I think of you often. Tell your Mama I miss her too!
xo Kris

Hena Tayeb said...

Congratulations to Kathleen.
Yummy Cookie Monster cupcakes.

Camille said...

What a blessing you are to your family Jill! What a pretty cake for your Mom. Happy belated birthday to her! Happy Fall to you and your family. :) Hugs, Camille

Simone said...

I have been away far too long. I can see just how much the girls have grown up. They are both so gorgeous. I can only guess how Jerry has his hands full with three beautiful girls.

Hayley and her first dance with a boy....nervous and exciting all at the same time.

Congrats to Kathleen on her winning first place. That is a gorgeous marigold. She certainly has a green thumb.

You sound very suited for your job. As challenging as it is, I think you know that this is where God wants you to be. Take care, Jill!!