Sunday, October 6, 2013

New adventure!

I am excited to be starting another new journey in my life, not only am I a proud mom first .... I am back to teaching and currently a grad student working on my Masters and a new consultant for Thirty-One! Based on Proverbs 31 virtuous woman. Jerry's cousin Jen told me about this wonderful company and great business opportunity and I just had to be a part of it! So many great organizational products, purses, bags, items for dogs and more! Check out my website at
Https://www.mythirtyone.com/419219/ 
If you are interested in having a catalog party please private message me for details and you can earn some great products! I will be hosting giveaways and more and you can order right from my website. Thanks for your support!!
As you can see the large utility tote is quite strong and holds a lot of items, here it is holding someone very precious to me! There are October specials that you can get select travel items for 1/2 off if you spend $35.00. 
Have a fabulous week!




Blessings,
Jill

7 comments:

Kris said...

Hi Jill. I don't know how you juggle it all!!! Now I see why you posted that pic of Jerry holding Kathleen in the sak on IG. So cute.
Pace yourself kiddo!
xo Kris

Tara said...

Hi Jill, Congrats on going back to teaching and your Masters... that's awesome!

Quick question... I think it was your blog? Did you have a chick pea recipe for a snack on here? I've been meaning to try it but can't find that post. :( Do you know where it was? Thanks sooo much, tara

Sonya Ann said...

You are on fire!!!!! Is there anything that you can't accomplish!!!!!!!!??!?!?!?!?!?
Have a wonderful and productive week.

Beloved's Bride said...

Hi Jill. Congrats on all your new adventures. How exciting to be doing your Graduate program now too. And, teaching! Wow.

Nicolle said...

I agree with Kris, I don't know how you juggle so much, and I'm in awe of you! I'll admit I've been very selfish the last month of so, since Boyd started kindergarten...thinking I need all of this alone time/down time. I know I need to get out and start doing stuff now! You inspire me. xo

Camille said...

I'll take one of the items IN the bag, please? ;-) Happy weekend to you, Jill. XO

Julie said...

Good afternoon Jill. Just wanted to stop by and check in on you. How's the teaching going? I bet you're loving it. It's what you're made to do.
Hope life is great. Blessings my friend!