Tuesday, February 4, 2014

February Monthly Special: Spend $35 in February, Get the Zip-Top Utility...





Hello! Wow we've been tackling lots of snow and ice in my part of the country! How about you? I have lots to catch up on with my blogging, but want to share this great deal for February for Thirty One gifts! Remember wherever you are located in the US you can order directly from my website using a credit card securely and it will be shipped directly to you! If you want to earn free products and would like to host a party let me know! Distance is not a problem it can all be set up online! With at least $200.00 in sales you earn great incentives! Contact me to find out how. :-) www.mythirtyone.com/419219/



Have a wonderful week!!!



                                                                Blessings,

                                                                    Jill

1 comment:

Kris said...

Stay warm!!! Sounds like you are getting quite a storm again!
xo Kris