Friday, May 29, 2015

Our Hayley turns 14!


" A daughter is the happy memories of the past, the joyful moments of the present, and the hope and promise of the future"   Author Unknown

There is nothing like holding your child in your arms for the first time. All the worries and wonders just melt away and you know a love so great you can't possibly put it into words. Hayley has brought me so much joy, I am so very blessed to have her in my life and to have the opportunity to be a stay at home mom and enjoy every minute of every day of her life. This is one of my favorite pictures of Hayley and I :-)


This is when she received her first cell phone and the joy and tears that day! But to me...just another moment to remind me of how fast she is growing up! That tiny little baby I rocked in my arms is growing into a beautiful young lady right before my eyes!


"A daughter is a mother's gender partner, her closest ally in the family confederacy, an extension of her self. And mother's are their daughter's role model, their biological and emotional road map, the arbiter of all their relationships"  Victoria Secunda


There are so many wonderful things about you Hayley I could write a book! You have accomplished so much in 14 years and I know the future holds incredible things for you! Whatever you decide I'll be there for you....100%. Your beauty, smarts, kindness, respect for others and humor will take you so far!


Don't EVER stop being who YOU are or change for anyone! Thank you for making me smile when I turn on my phone and see all your selfies! LOL


Can't believe last year you became a teenager....how quickly this year has flown by!


You're not only an amazing daughter, you are an incredible big sister, whom someone looks up to very much!! ;-)


Your smile, no matter how goofy, lights up a room and fills my heart with joy and so much love!

Happy 14th birthday my beautiful, baby girl. I love you more than I could ever put into words!


"We all have our own life to pursue, our own kind of dream to be weaving, and we all have the power to make wishes come true, as long as we keep believing"  Louisa May Alcott



One of my favorite songs, for both you and your sister.....


To you from daddy, this song by Tim McGraw.... Happy, happy birthday!!!



                                                                         Blessings,
                                                                              Jill

14 comments:

Camille said...

Happy birthday to your Hayley!! Emma will be 14 on her next birthday, too. How quickly the time flies! What sweet words you bless your children with my friend. Hugs to you! Camille

Marie said...

Happy Birthday Haley! You are a beautiful young lady!
Love,
Marie

Carrie B. said...

What a sweet and beautiful post!! I relate so well with the feelings you share about your Hayley as I feel the same feelings towards my Annie.

Happy Birthday to Hayley and may all your dreams come true!! xoxo

~ Noelle said...

Such a sweet post!!! Hope she has a great birthday

Billie Jo said...

Happy Birthday to your beautiful daughter!!!!!
What a lovely post to celebrate her. : )
My Peyton has a birthday this weekend...
We have so much in common! : )

NanaDiana said...

Happy Birthday, Haley! I love that first picture of you two together. Hope you have a wonderful weekend! xo Diana

Hayley said...

Thank you mom! ILYSM and love the songs <3 thank you for taking the time to type this for me!
-Hugs from Hayley

Julie said...

Happy birthday to a very awesome young lady. It has been a blessings to be able to watching from the sidelines as she grows into a beautiful woman, inside and out.
Thank you Jill for sharing such a sweet girl.
Blessings!!!

Julie said...

P.S. The songs, LOVE THEM!!!!

rivulet said...

She is such a beautiful young lady!

Happy 14th Birthday :)

(What a beautiful post)

Vee said...

They sure do grow up fast! Your daughter is lovely and I trust her birthday was fantastic.

Barb said...

Hi Jill!

Happy Birthday, Haley! She is certainly a beautiful girl, such a wonderful, sweet age! The photos were so cute, the quotes so appropriate, and the music was perfect!

Hugs,
Barb

aimee said...

Your daughter's personality sure shines through all her photos! Hope she had a wonderful birthday:)
Blessings, Aimee

Nicolle said...

Happy birthday to your beautiful Hayley! She has grown into such a sweet and beautiful young lady. I can see from these photos that Hayley must be a fun and happy and energetic person, and I'm sure she is very loved! Such a sweet post from mother to daughter!