Friday, August 14, 2015

Cleveland Botanical Gardens Part 3

The garden gate led us into the Japanese garden :-) We explored there for awhile and then moved on to more lovely areas and of course the tree houses which Kathleen just loved! :-)









Another tree house!






This one was super cool how it was built and designed :-)








And another....


This one had cool wind chimes.... until a bunch of kids were up there at one time, lol!


Have to wonder who was having more fun? ;-)




Love this saying!


Never too old to swing! There was a swing under one of the tree houses and of course we had to try it out :-)








Nice patio area... I was hinting to Jerry that it would look nice in our back yard ;-)









Should be able to wrap up the picture in one more post after this, hopefully... lol. Still have so much more to share :-) Have a fabulous weekend!!

                                                                   Blessings,
                                                                        Jill

6 comments:

Nonnie said...

This place is magical! The pics of you and your husband and your daughters are great! (Did you tell us in a previous blog where these were taken?) I would love to go there.

Amy at love made my home said...

Wow, the gardens really are amazing aren't they! I love the Japanese garden a lot! xx

~ Noelle said...

That looks so nice and fun .

Susie said...

The red-headed flower was the most beautiful in the garden. I would love to visit the gardens. I think every state has one. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

Sonya Ann said...

Beautiful!!! Thank you so much for sharing. Now if I could get my yard to look like that!

neves things said...

hi aunt Jill
I just started blogging I love u so much