Saturday, August 15, 2015

Cleveland Botanical Gardens Part 4

This is the final post from the gardens, thanks for following along and all the lovely comments and emails :-) We really had a great day!


Zip line was a lot of fun... Jerry and Hayley tried it too, lol but their feet dragged the ground... They didn't want me posting those pictures, lol.


Not sure video is playing... but couldn't get it to remove from my post :-(

video

Love this picture of my girls :-)


Entering the children's area brought fun little activities!


And who doesn't love hanging out in a bird's nest, lol?



This was so cool to see.





The children's garden was nicely done also.



A little garden on the playhouse roof top! :-)














We were all sweaty and hot, but had to get a picture with my girls :-)



Awesome honey bees!!




i thought this was such a cute idea!










                                                                                 Blessings,
                                                                                      Jill      

6 comments:

Amy at love made my home said...

A beautiful final post from your visit to the gardens!!! The photo of you and your two lovely girls is so nice! A great memory of a lovely day! xx

~ Noelle said...

That really looks so fun. Love all of the bright colors

Julie said...

I have enjoyed all your installments of your trip. It was so awesome to feel part of it. Thank you Jill for sharing. I so love all that you guys do together. I also love that Jerry lets you take pictures, Jim never did so we don't have many.
Keep your awesome posts coming. Take care and have a blessed week.

aimee said...

What an unbelievable variety in this botanical garden! No wonder you all enjoyed it and what a great place to pick up ideas for your own garden:)
Blessings, Aimee

Carrie B. said...

Oh goodness! What fun and complete charm! My Annie would go crazy there and have LOVED all of that section!! Love the photo of you 3 Gals. Such cuties!

I especially love the up-cycling of the tires and grill for planters. So clever and pretty. ;)

Thanks for sharing Jill!
PS: I have nominated you for the 3 day quote challenge if you'd like to participate. Detail on my blog - and thought you might have fun with it.
Blessings to you. xoxo

Tara said...

What a cool place to visit!