Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Bloggy Conference 2015







Who's going???? :-) I'm looking forward to going to this blog conference and meeting up with new people! If you plan to be there, leave me a comment or send me an email. If you see me there be sure to come up and say hi! This will be my first time at a conference and Hayley will be there as well representing her blog. So excited we are able to do this together! Jerry and Kathleen are going too so we can enjoy time at Cedar Point as a family all weekend! My parents are my life savers as they are traveling up from Maryland to take care of the house and animals for us.

The biggest down side is I just started with a cold and I'm hoping I feel better by the time Friday rolls around, not the way I want to meet others for the first time, lol. So filling up with lots of vitamin C, water and hot tea! Hoping for the best! After being so sick in June and July I thought I'd be good for awhile with not getting sick.

I'll have lots to post during and after the conference and let you know how it all went. :-) Remember you can follow me on Facebook and Twitter by clicking the links on my side bars here on my blog.
Off to pack and plan what I'm going to wear!

                                    Enjoy the rest of the week and have a fabulous weekend!!!!

                                                                   Many Blessings,
                                                                             Jill




12 comments:

Sheila said...

Where is Cedar Point? Wish I could go just to meet you and your wonderful family. Hope you are feeling better soon. Enjoy!! Take care!

Sonya Ann said...

It sounds like you are going to have a great time. And try some B12 too. It's my new go to vitamin!!!

Vintage Girl 901 said...

Wow! What fun! That's a bit ways for me! I know you will learn lots, mean new friends, and have a ball. Come back ready to share.

Amy at love made my home said...

Hope that you have a great time!! xx

Carrie B. said...

Have a wonderful time dear Jill!! I can't wait to "hear" all about it!
xoxo

Gina said...

How exciting! I hope you feel better soon so you can enjoy your conference.

Heather said...

Hey there Jill I am blogging again if you want to follow along ~I see I have some catching up to do ;) great visiting over here today ~The kids are growing like weeds hehe ~Heather

Beatrice Euphemie said...

Sounds like a really fun time, Jill! Looking forward to hearing all about it! So nice of your Mom and Dad for helping you out, too. So fun to go with your daughter. Hope you meet some new friends there. Hugs xo Karen

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Wish I lived closer, sounds like great fun! Have a safe trip

Hena Tayeb said...

yay!

Camille said...

I am sure you will have lots to share and fun times while you are there. What fun that Hayley is going to join in as well. I hope you manage to fight this bug off quickly. Hugs to you! Camille

~ Noelle said...

Cant wait to read the post about your trip!!!