Thursday, September 10, 2015

First Day of 9th Grade August 31st

Where does the time go? How can I possibly be old enough for my beautiful Hayley to start 9th grade? I am so incredibly proud of her and all her accomplishments. Seems like just yesterday I was bringing her home from the hospital still in disbelief that many prayers were answered and I was finally a mom after 7 years of trying and being told it would never happen.



Hayley you could never possibly know how much love is in my heart for you. That you mean the world to me and all I want is good health, happiness and a long successful life for you.
In 4 short years you will be making many decisions about your future and I have full confidence it is going to be absolutely amazing....just like you.


Your dad and I love you sooooo much and look forward to this next phase in your life. Had to post the 2 peas in a pod picture, lol ;-) Love you both!



Elvis still stands by faithfully and watches you get on the school bus and misses you throughout the day. Then waits by the door in the afternoon to watch you come home, with a friendly meow for us to let us know you are back ;-)



Your crazy sense of humor....along with all the lovely selfies you take on my phone, lol...amuse us all... well perhaps not Kathleen while she works on school work, lol. That expression from her is priceless!


NEVER EVER EVER change who you are for ANYONE! Stay true to you and change the world!!!


All the best on your first year of high school and of course this song I dedicate to you and to all the moms who know this feeling all too well.... makes me tear up every time!! Love you my sweet girl and I'll always be here for you through everything!  Love, Mom :-)




                                                                    Blessings,
                                                                          Jill

14 comments:

Wendi said...

Wow, she is growing up! Have a wonderful year Haley. :)

~Niki~ said...

your girls have grown so much! they are so big now. :)

Vintage Girl 901 said...

Oh Jill, I am so glad you found me. I will enjoy reading about your children. I loved those years. My daughter gave birth to her daughter 9 months ago after almost 8 years of waiting, with many disappointments, headaches, procedures along the way. She is our miracle so I understand your pride.

Sonya Ann said...

She is beautiful and tell her I LOVE the shoes!

Stephanie said...

What an exciting time for your beautiful daughter, dear Jill :) And I love that Elvis sits and waits for her return - too cute!

Enjoy your day! Hugs!

Tara said...

LOVE her hair and her glasses!

~ Noelle said...

How exciting for her. I'm sure she's going to love high school.

Carrie B. said...

So sweet Jill! ::sniff:: I relate so well as you know my son is the same age.
I sure hope Hayley has a beautiful and blessed year ahead.

That song gets me every time too. I loved it in the Mama Mia movie and Meryl Streep did such an awesome job!!

If only we could slow time...

Camille said...

Your Hayley is a blessed young lady. Love her new haircut....she looks SO grown up!! How quickly the time flies by! Happy new school year to you all. Hugs, Camille

CelestinaMarie@SouthernDayDreams said...

Hi Jill, What a beautiful post in honor of Hayley. So excited for her starting high school. My the time flies by doesn't it? She is a lovely an bright young lady and I know you and your hubby are so proud. Love the pics and how cute she looks going off to her first day. Elvis is such a sweet kitty.
Wishing you and your sweet family a nice weekend. Hugs and Blessings, cm

CelestinaMarie@SouthernDayDreams said...

Forgot to say how much I love that song too. Thank you for sharing.
XO

Kris said...

Go move mountains beautiful girl!!!!!
: ) Kris

aimee said...

They grow up way too fast don't they? Loved this post--the selfie made me giggle, the dad and daughter made me go "ah" inside...
what a blessing God has given you! Many blessings to Hayley during this, her freshman year.
Blessings,
Aimee

Laura {a spoonful of joy} said...

Goodness, what a beautiful post! All the best for this new adventure of hers!