Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Autumn Around Our Home Yard


This view on our property was the big selling point when looking for homes. It's one of the reasons Jerry bought it without us even seeing it. ;-)


Kathleen was so eager and excited to decorate her new playhouse. :-)



Even has her own little wreath for the door!



A view we can't complain about :-)




My roses still producing blooms, so glad we purchased them this year. They work perfect for the flag pole.


A little beauty holding on.....





A lovely gift from my neighbor across the street. She knows how much I love my birds!



This was a couple weeks ago when we picked the last of our tomatoes. Since frost has moved in they are done for this season.



A few fall decorations on our front porch. Soon will be packing up the rocking chairs for the winter.


All the gourds and pumpkins came from our garden and I sent some home with my mom too!





More pictures of our back yard area.




A little decoration I made up for one of our tables. :-)


And what would fall be in our area without the first snow shower!!! Ugh was too early for me but luckily it didn't stay.


                                                           Have a fabulous day!!!

                                                                  Blessings,
                                                                         Jill

14 comments:

Billie Jo said...

Jill, this is amazing!!!!
What a beautiful view and place to spend your days!!!!!!!!!!

Amy at love made my home said...

You really do have a wonderful view! I should think that it is pretty great from Kathleen's wonderful playhouse too! She has decorated it beautifully! Can't believe that you have snow already! xx

NanaDiana said...

Jill- This is absolutely beautiful. Your homeplace is just so lovely. It just oozes warmth and love. Love the playhouse and I can tell Kathleen loves it too. Hope you had a wonderful day. xo Diana

aimee said...

What a beautiful area you live in! Love, love, love all the autumn colors in this post--from the trees to your (and Kathleen's) fall d├ęcor. I just have one question...can you send a bit of snow our way? Not yet, but maybe for Thanksgiving.
:)
Blessings, Aimee

Cranberry Morning said...

What beautiful fall scenes!!! And I love that playhouse. Lucky girl! I'd like to have one, even at my age. :-)) Your fall decorating is gorgeous.

Gina said...

Jill, your property is gorgeous! I love your gourds! I hope to plant some next year. Thank you for sharing your pictures with us. :-)

I posted some outside Halloween pictures today.

Tara said...

Spectacular views! And all of the details that you added around your house are just lovely!

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Wow! Snow already?!!! I love your view and your gorgeous property. That play house is the bomb! Your girls are so blessed to be able to grow up in a beautiful place like that. So happy for you guys!

Sweet Tea said...

You have a beautiful view!! I love it!
I also love that your pumpkins and gourds were all grown there.
It seems Fall is really pretty all across the country this year.

Carrie B. said...

So so gorgeous Jill!! I gobbled up every photo! Your property is just breathtaking. I love all of your sweet Fall touches everywhere. Thanks SO much for sharing. Loved it! xoox

Camille said...

Those TREES!!! SO gorgeous! And, those amazing tomatoes...wonderful! Snow?! Not so much. Hugs, Camille

Laura {a spoonful of joy} said...

Wow what a spectacular view! I love the play house - how adorable!

Laura {a spoonful of joy} said...

Wow what a spectacular view! I love the play house - how adorable!

Katie said...

Beautiful fall colors, I miss this a tad but not the snow!!