Friday, November 6, 2015

Review for Darkiron ip852 Stereo on Ear Portable Headphones #headphones

* I received these headphones at a discounted price in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own*

I received the opportunity to review these Darkiron ip852 portable headphones and I chose the color black. However, they are also available in a variety of colors such as blue and red.


I was very happy with these headphones! They are of great quality material with soft leather headbands and the sound is amazing. They are easy to adjust to the size of your head and my girls tried them on as well; Hayley is 14 years old so equivalent to an adult sized head, lol. Kathleen is 9 years old and they adjusted easily to fit her head as well.


A really cool, convenient feature is how they fold up neatly and are easy to transport. While wearing them they help to block out noises and they fit comfortably, no sliding off your head while doing exercises and other activities. They can fit several devices such as most smart phones, MP3 players, tablets and computers.

There is a mic on the wire to easily switch from listening to music to answering a phone call. Very clear sound quality, quite impressive. They are reasonably priced for the quality they offer. :-) You can find them on sale right now for $18.00 on Amazon here. They are regularly $40.00.


My girls and Jerry are already are wanting a pair of their own. I use ear buds a lot, but I am really liking the comfort and quality of these headphones. :-)


                                                                             Blessings,
                                                                                   Jill

No comments: