Monday, November 16, 2015

Review of Darkiron S1 Sports Earphones #headphones



*I received these this product in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own.*

I had the opportunity to review these headphones/ear buds from the same company that provided me with the awesome headphones we loved before. You can read that review here
So when asked to review these I was more than happy to!

These headphones are amazing! I really love how comfortably they sit over your ear and can adjust to fit. No falling out while doing activities is one of the best features. ;-)





Kathleen is modeling how they sit over the top of your ear and then curve back around to fit in your ear canals. They also have different size tips for comfort and fit. It fit our ears perfectly as adults also.




She gave it a thumbs up and so do I! The sound quality is amazing, crystal clear clarity, microphone to easily take calls and very well constructed cord.





The cord will easily fit into IPhone, androids, computers and more. As you can see by the smile on Kathleen's face, she is quite happy I asked her to review the product with me. She loves how amazing her songs sound! You can find their product here on Amazon and right now they are on sale. I would definitely buy this product again and highly recommend giving them a try if you are looking for affordable earphones that actually stay in your ears. :-)




Blessings,
Jill

1 comment:

~ Noelle said...

those do look pretty good.. and comfy too.
I can't do ear buds since my ear surgery, but this would be great for my mom :)