Monday, November 9, 2015

Review of Live Infinitely Forever Flex Exercise Ball #liveinfinitely

* I received this product for a discounted price in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own.*


I'm always looking for varieties in my exercise routines to keep it more interesting, so when I was asked to review this exercise ball from Live Infinitely I was happy to do so. When ordering the product you have the option to tell them your height so they can send you a suitable exercise ball to use safely. It should come with exercise cards, but mine were missing from Amazon, but you can go to their website for exercise suggestions. Very friendly company and they are happy to help with any questions or concerns you may have with their products.


It comes with it's own handy pump and is quite easy to inflate. You are also given two plugs for the air hole, as well as a tool to remove the plugs when needed. I tried it out with several exercises and so did the girls. We found it quite stable to use as far as strength and it is made of good quality.



It's great for using with yoga and pilates and even cross fit classes and more. The girls and I also used it for coordination exercises and threw it back and forth to one another while standing on one leg etc.


Kathleen had this move down pretty well, so I let her model it. It's not as easy as it looks to stay balanced! LOL. Great for core work too. Kathleen also likes using it to sit on in the school room as we work in there each day. It's perfect for helping to build posture and she says it's a comfortable seat, so I gave it a try as well and was surprised how comfortable it was.


Overall I am quite happy with the product and would suggest giving it a try if you are looking for a good quality exercise ball from a company that cares and will contact you back with any questions or concerns.


                                                                            Blessings,
                                                                                   Jill

2 comments:

NanaDiana said...

You had a BOUNCING BABY ball! Fun review, Jill! xo Diana

Gina said...

Jill, how fun! (though I think I would probably die using it. I am very uncoordinated!) It looks a bit like the old Hoppity Hop that I bounced on as a child. :-)