Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Review of Matcha Green Tea Powder #midorispring

              * I received this product in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own. *


I absolutely love tea of all kinds! So when I was asked to review this Midori Spring's Matcha green tea powder I was all for it. :-)

I removed one of my favorite tea cups and saucer sets from my hutch to set about enjoying this fresh cup of tea. Midori Spring's website has all the information you need on brewing the tea, product information and more. There is a video showing the steps to preparing the powder to drink. I have outlined the similar steps below in preparing mine.



       You will need a bowl or cup for mixing, a small whisk, a teaspoon, hot water and the Matcha                                                                              green tea powder.


The green tea powder, a product of Japan, is a rich green color. It is USDA organic and it's grade is Ceremonial Gold Class. Another plus, it's GMO and gluten free!!


To prepare the tea, add 1/2 teaspoon to the bowl, add hot water and mix with a small whisk or a bamboo whisk if you have one available. You can also use a small electric whisk (used for cappuccinos etc.) Mix until well blended and frothy.


Pour in your favorite cup and enjoy the amazing rich flavor! You can drink it plain or if you prefer can add a little honey to sweeten it. For me personally I loved the flavor of the tea by itself along with the nutritional value it provides. Midori Spring's website also includes additional recipes and I will be trying a few of those out in the near future!


 Kathleen has always enjoyed having tea with me and ever since she has been little we have been enjoying tea parties together. You can read about some of those tea parties here, here, and here. When she saw me reviewing a new tea she asked if she could give it a try, so of course I said yes, what better way to try a product's taste then giving it to a child for their honest opinion? ;-)  Happy to say she loves it as much as I do!

If you enjoy tea and are looking for good quality, taste and health benefits, I highly recommend this tea.



                                                                        Blessings,
                                                                             Jill

2 comments:

McVal said...

Hmmm!!! Maddy's boyfriend is a tea connoisseur, so I'm thinking Christmas present idea...

Gina said...

Jill, I am not a huge tea fan. I tend to navigate close to fruity herbal teas. That tea looks a bit like lime jello to me! :-)