Thursday, December 3, 2015

My Girls Have Created YouTube Accounts!

How quickly technology changes things in this world and both our girls have been wanting their own YouTube channels for awhile. I too plan to build my channel soon and will have crafts, reviews, recipes, family related things and more; but in the mean time I thought I'd share their videos as they are brand new to YouTube! Many of you have followed me for awhile and this is a chance to see their personalities live. They have lots of ideas and will be posting fairly regularly. If you get a chance to stop by and watch and leave a comment or subscribe, I know they would appreciate it very much. :-) Feel free to share the links as well.

I have lots of posts planned and have some catching up to do to get them written. We went away over Thanksgiving to visit family and friends. We haven't been back "home" in over a year so it's been an emotional week. Then with the holidays quickly approaching and home schooling,  regular school, home life, etc. there is so much to do! I know you all can relate, so we do the best we can and take it day by day.

You may have noticed a few more review posts on my blog lately, but I promise that will not be my only posts. Those of you who have followed me for the past 5 years have been amazing and I've formed some great friendships. I will always keep the personal aspect of our lives here as much as possible. Thanks for the loyalty and sweet comments and emails over the past 5 years. I'm looking to many more years of friendships old and new and growing my blog to include business relationships as well. :-) Feel free to contact me with any questions you have or something you may want to see on my blog.





                                                                         Many Blessings,
                                                                                   Jill

7 comments:

Beatrice Euphemie said...

Your girls are just too adorable, Jill! Love the popcorn Hoodie - I really need to show this to the Mr. because he is always munching on something every evening and making a big mess of it! Too funny! The old newspaper is very interesting and so amazing that it survived. It is interesting to see the new toys these days - I am not up to speed on those. Congrats to your girls for their new U-tube channels! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Blessings, Karen

Amy at love made my home said...

I hope that your daughters have fun you tubing! xx

Sonya Ann said...

Now is the busy time of the year for everyone. Sometimes, I feel as if writing is a chore. And honestly, I have no idea why I am still doing it. Maybe I just need to know what I am going to be when I grow up. LOL

Nick Flour said...

SO very cute and i think she enjoying to make a video in YouTube. Have fun and and more create video.
Asbestos Lawyers Bay City

Laura {a spoonful of joy} said...

How fun! Your future you tube channel sounds right up my alley of interests!
Have a wonderful weekend!

CelestinaMarie@SouthernDayDreams said...

Hi Jill, so much fun to see the videos from the girls. They are so very talented. Good Luck to them both on their new channels on YouTube and looking forward to yours too.
Have a nice weekend. xo

Jerry Evans said...

Your daughter has a potential to be a artist or DJ. Good luck and keep posting!
Assisted Living Seattle resource