Friday, January 22, 2016

Review of Naturel Commodity Vitamin C Super Youth Serum #naturelcommodity


*I received this product for a discounted price in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own*

As we age it seems we all search for a product to help keep our skin looking great and youthful as possible. I've read some great articles on how vitamin C can be beneficial to use on your skin, so when I was contacted to review this product from Naturel Commodity I really wanted to see for myself if this was true. This product is designed for both men and women to use.

Naturel Commodity has created this Vitamin C super youth serum and I've had the opportunity to try it out. I love beauty products of all kinds and I was curious to see how this would work for my sensitive skin. This product is clinical strength and contains 20% Vitamin C and hyaluronic acid. Naturel Commodity guarantees that this product will reduce fine lines and wrinkles.



Here is some of the product information from Naturel Commodity :-)

                                                      (Photo Credit Natural Commodity)
                                             
                                                             (Photo Credit Natural Commodity)




I really like that it has a pump to it for easier and more sanitary application. It comes out as an orange colored liquid and has a light orange smell. It does comes out quickly and I found rubbing it between my fingers before application helped to put it where I needed it on my face. I also tried it on my hands and could notice a difference in my skin there as well. Be sure to keep it away from direct contact with your eyes, underneath and around is OK :-) It helps to reduce puffiness and dark circles also.


I really liked this product and could notice a difference in my skin in just a couple days. It actually helps reduce the redness and dryness that I have on my skin, which is a plus for me. My skin felt much smoother and it didn't cause any irritation which I usually worry about when I try new skin products because my skin is sensitive, but I have had no issues with this product so far after using it for about a week and applying it once a day. I'm looking forward to seeing the difference of using it long term. This company is easy to contact and very willing to answer any questions you have about their products. :-) Overall I really like this Vitamin C super youth serum from Naturel Commodity.

                                                                      Blessings,
                                                                            Jill


3 comments:

McVal said...

Ooh! I might have to try that out!

Lindsay R. said...

The product sounds great. That wee indent on the can is making my eye twitch, though. Your blog looks great, by the way! Love the new look!

Camille said...

Funny that you should post about this, Jill...I have just been learning about the benefits of Vitamin C as well. I'll make a note of this product....thank you for the review. Hugs to you! Camille