Thursday, January 7, 2016

The Watchers ebook 2 Hidden Fire Review #hiddenfire



* I received this ebook for free in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own.*

Hidden Fire is the second in The Watchers series, you can read my review of the first book in the series here

Hidden Fire is an enthralling book right from the start and I had a difficult time putting it down; therefore I completed it in about three days :-)

Auriella has grown older in this book and has become stronger and more educated about her life and her purpose on earth. She is now the royal protector from the Shadow legion invasions.The story rapidly unfolds one adventure after the other; including how she will handle her starfire power and leaves you as the reader wondering what's going to happen next.

You quickly learn that not all is what it seems and who you can trust is not always who you think! The end leaves you hanging and wanting answers that will have you needing to read the next book available to find out what happens to the characters you have grown to love.

I really enjoyed reading this book and how fast paced and well written it was. It's fantasy based and anything can happen! The writer Deidra Eden does a great job weaving the story so you can visually see the situations occurring before you. There are graphic parts throughout the story so I would recommend it for young adults, the teen years would be best due to some subject manner. Overall I would definitely recommend reading it and I'm looking forward to finding out what happens in the next book. I ordered my copy through Smashwords.

Blessings,
 Jill

No comments: