Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Review of Origami Elephant Necklace from #KataraDecor

* I received this necklace for a discounted price in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own.*

This is such a cute little necklace, I couldn't wait to review it. Then when I opened it up Hayley said she wanted it because she liked it so much. :-) So she is the model for my review this time.

This origami silver plated necklace from Katara Decor comes in a nice white gift box, perfect for a present or keeping safely stored with other jewelry.


It is 18" long and the charm is .5" wide. On Hayley and I it wears like a choker, which we both like. On Kathleen it hangs down a little more.



                                  A very happy teenager who "stole" my necklace, lol :-)


                                                                           Blessings,
                                                                                Jill

1 comment:

Julie said...

All these pieces of jewelry are really cute and I could even see my Rachel and Abby wearing them. I love your reviews, the honestly makes reading them fun and I love see your family posing to helps us see it all in detail.
Take care Jill and have a blessed afternoon.