Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Review of Pterodactyl Necklace from #kataradecor

*I received this necklace for a discounted price in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own*

If you have read my prior reviews you know I have written them about the adorable earrings I received from Katara Decor company. So I have the opportunity to do more reviews of their great products. This adorable Pterodactyl necklace put a big smile on Kathleen's face. :-)

The necklace comes in a white box perfect for giving as a gift or storing safely among your other jewelry.


         It is 18" long and the charm is .75" wide. It is silver plated with a nice clasp to hold it together.



On a child's neck it hangs at a great length. For an adult or teen it wears more like a choker necklace.



                                Kathleen is quite happy to add it to her jewelry collection. :-)


                                                                       Blessings,
                                                                            Jill

No comments: