Friday, April 22, 2016

Getting my YouTube channel started :-)

Even though things are busy here I have been wanting to start a YouTube channel for awhile. I loaded two videos this evening of the ducks on the property and my plan is to load a variety of videos. These will include instructional, reading stories, crafts, and in general what we are up to as a family and more. :-)

Just quickly touching base to share the link to my YouTube channel under Jill H and all related to my blog Blessings of a stay at home mom (You Tube). If you enjoy the videos please like and subscribe and if you'd like to share some things you'd like to see me cover please comment or send me an email and let me know. I will post as often as possible and more as we get more settled in here.

Since the videos are all about the ducks tonight I thought I'd share a few pictures of them as well. The property in the background is the neighbor's behind us.

                                                              Have a fantastic night!
                                                                             Blessings,
                                                                                   Jill









9 comments:

Debby Ray said...

Your girls are darling and it looks like they are loving their new digs!!

Nonnie said...

I had no idea you could do such a thing. Your own channel? How cool! Your daughters seem to be having a wonderful time. What a great summer it will be for them.

Kris said...

Is the pond yours? How fun!! I will go see your video now!!
xo Kris

Gina said...

Jill, what a great idea! I look forward to seeing your videos!

Debbie said...

What a great way to capture memories of those sweet girls of yours, Jill! They grow way too fast!
Debbie
xo

Katie Clooney said...

I look forward to seeing your video. Your girls are darling! Have a great week.

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Jill, Congrats to you and your family on getting moved and into your new forever home. I had to go back and catch up as I have been away from blogland breaking and redirecting my path.
Love your home and the area all around. It will be fabulous for you to have a You Tube channel to share the happenings there and as the girls grow up. What a great idea and I look forward to viewing the fun you video.

Thanks for popping by. Be Blessed and all best wishes in your new home in NC.
Hugs, xo

Amy at love made my home said...

I have just started a podcast! You can find my channel at lovemademyhome. I will go and find you and subscribe now! Enjoy your new venture! xx

Sonya Ann said...

You are crazy busy!! I have no idea how you get it all done and it seems that everyone is happy about the move. You have a beautiful and blessed family. :)