Sunday, May 8, 2016

Happy Mother's Day!

Wishing all mothers a very happy Mother's Day!!!! Enjoy the day with your loved ones and know you truly make a difference in their lives each and every day. :-)

                                                             (Photo Credit: Google Images)

My greatest joy is being a mom and being there for them every step of their journey. My heart is so very full of love and pride, my girls are my everything and I hope they will always know how very much I love and treasure them.



Not only am I blessed to be a mom, I have the most amazing mom ever. She has always been by my side supporting me each step of my journey through life. I would not be the person I am today if it was not for her. Thank you for everything mom.... love you with all my heart. I am truly blessed!



                                                        (Photo Credit: Google Images)


                                                                         Blessings,
                                                                              Jill

2 comments:

Billie Jo said...

Happy Mother's Day, my friend!!!!

McVal said...

Awe! How blessed you are!