Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Review of Expert Chef Watermelon Slicer #ExpertChefWatermelonSlicer



                                                                  (Photo Credit Expert Chef)
                                                                  (Photo Credit Above Expert Chef)





* I received this product from Expert Chef for a discounted price in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own*

I was excited to do this review as my family loves watermelon and this tool definitely delivers! It is fairly easy to use and cuts the watermelon into nice slices that are easy to remove using the tong like part of the product. Also cleans up well and is safe to put in the dishwasher. The only thing I could suggest that could be different is where you hold the handle. It is a little sharp so I would suggest like a soft, rubber grip material or rounding and smoothing the edges better, especially if you have children that will be using this in the kitchen with you. Overall though great product! Will come in handy this summer :-) You can find this item on Amazon by clicking here

I also posted this review on my first YouTube video in front of the camera, lol :-) You can view the link here

                                                                      Blessings,
                                                                            Jill

1 comment:

Debby Ray said...

This looks like a great tool...and that watermelon looks so amazing! Can't wait to find a good one in the store!