Friday, May 20, 2016

Review of Novapolt External DVD Drive #externaldvddrive

* I received this product from Uhsupply for a discounted price in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own. *

This product is an external CD/DVD drive that uses an 2.0 or 3.0 USB. The cord hooks right into your computer's USB port so there is no need for external power sources, just use it right through your computer. The computer will recognize it right away which is one of the features I love about it, no hard to install instructions. It will play DVD's and CD's but only burn CD's.


This product comes in secure packaging to allow for safe transport in the mail. It is very lightweight and compact so perfect to carry around with you in a briefcase, backpack or larger purse.


The set up is so easy! No thick instruction booklets, just plug the USB cord right into your computer and it will recognize the device. I chose the Frozen DVD to give it a test run on my Mac Probook. :-)


Just push the button to open or use the controls on the computer screen to eject it and place disc inside.


            The first thing you will see is a screen so you can register what region you live in to use it.

                                     
 Works perfectly! I also tested it on the girl's PC and it worked great.


 Overall I really like this product and how easy it is to use.  You can find this great product here on Amazon.

                                         I also posted a review on my YouTube channel :-)


                                                            Have a fabulous Friday!!!

                                                                        Blessings,
                                                                              Jill

1 comment:

~ Noelle said...

We need one of these. It would be perfect for road trips!!
Thanks so much!