Monday, May 30, 2016

Reviewing Santa Cruz Organic Agua Fresca Products #momsmeet #KeepOnCruzin

There's just something about a beautiful, sunny day that can inspire us to take a long walk or enjoy a ride on our bikes or even just enjoy a great hike somewhere. A time to reflect upon our health and making choices that are good for us. An especially important part of staying healthy along with exercising is choosing good foods to fuel our bodies.  Parents with picky eaters know that encouraging healthy food choices every day can sometimes be challenging. Trying to find a brand you can trust that will not load foods with sugar and preservatives to be fed to our children. In our family that picky eater happens to be Kathleen. :-)


What I loved about trying Santa Cruz Organic Aqua Fresca's products were how great they tasted and how much my daughter Kathleen enjoyed helping me taste test as she is the pickiest eater in our family.

Santa Cruz Organic Agua Fresca is not loaded with ingredients half a page long you can't identify or pronounce. It's simple ingredients include organic fruit juice, hint of lemon juice and a handful of USDA Certified Organic ingredients like organic fruit puree or organic juice as the first ingredient after water.

What an invigorating product that is lightly sweetened and are all non-GMO project verified as well as gluten-free!

There are three delicious varieties to enjoy and they are Grapefruit, Mango Passion fruit and Pomegranate mixtures. You can find and purchase a 32 oz. bottle for about $3.20- $3.50 depending on where you shop for groceries.


The organic applesauce packets were a big hit with Kathleen and did not last long! I tried it as well and thought it had a great taste and not too sweet.


We sat outside with our lovely tablecloth and had a taste testing with my family. Kathleen was more than happy to do the picture reviews :-)


Pomegranate:


Lemonade:


Mango Passion fruit:



                            Somehow trying samples just tastes better in miniature tea cups. ;-)


                          The Pomegranate received a thumbs up for great tasting flavor. :-)


She liked the lemonade but did miss the sweetness that other lemonades have, however Hayley really liked this and I thought it had a good taste too and so did my parents.


This is the Mango Passion fruit and she absolutely LOVED this one! We all thought it had a pleasant taste.


                                          As you see she gave this one two thumbs up ;-)


                                  And was trying to finish the whole bottle herself! LOL!



One of the features we really liked about the organic applesauce was how easy it was to open and also came out of the package easily when squeezed.



Overall my family really enjoyed these products, they are not super sweet, but they are refreshing and we definitely recommend giving them a try!


I'd love to give you the opportunity to try these products for your family by entering my giveaway through Moms Meet and on behalf of Santa Cruz Organic for 2 bottles of Santa Cruz Organic Aqua Fresca. Sorry U.S. entries only please. Enter here: a Rafflecopter giveaway





* I received this product for free from the sponsor of the Moms Meet program (greenmomsmeet.com), May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms Meet Blogger, I agree to use this product and post my opinion on my blog. My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media Group LLC or the manufacturer of this product.*

It was a pleasure being part of this review and I received 3 bottles of the Santa Cruz Aqua Fresca to try, 4 pack of their organic applesauce pouches, a cup (shown below) and a coupon to buy more of their products. :-)

You can learn more about Santa Cruz products and their special offers by clicking on the following links below:

Santa Cruz Organic
Santa cruz Twitter
Santa cruz on Pinterest
Santa Cruz on Facebook



                                                                     Blessings,
                                                                          Jill

8 comments:

Kris said...

She is so cute, I can hardly stand it!!! I like buy a lot of their products and love them!
I am here to do some catching up. Looks like you are getting settle back into daily life in your new home. I want to see more photos of the new house!!!
Congratulations to your Mom and Dad on their big anniversary! You are so fortunate to have them both with you!!!
Lots of love,
Kris

Christine W said...

Cute review. Kathleen is just too funny. I never heard of the product. We love juice but don't buy too many because of the high sugars and awful ingredients.

Katie Clooney said...

That beautiful sweet girl could sell snow to an Eskimo !! The product sounds great. Your review was awesome!!

eileeninmd said...

Hello, your daughter is such a cute model. Great review, I will have to look for this juice in the stores.

Have a happy day and week ahead!

Rachel said...

Great review. I am always looking for healthier options for my kids, especially my picky son who doesn't drink enough liquids unless it is apple juice. I will have to look for these in the store.

Sonya Ann said...

What a wonderful setting for a review and an adorable helper. I have never tried their products but I will be on the lookout.

Kalona Elaine said...

I would love to try the mango passion fruit juice! looks yummy.

blueice12 said...

I like the ingredients they have in the product