Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Text Tag








I haven't done a link up in awhile and when my daughter Hayley tagged me in doing one I could say no. :-) Thank you Hayley, this is a different one I haven't seen before. Be sure to stop over at Hayley's blog Reflections of Me and say hi. I'm super proud of her getting her blog together and just writing whatever comes to mind, her poems and stories are really great and I always look forward to seeing what she comes up with next.




The rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you/give a link back to their blog
- Answer the original 6 text-themed questions
- Add a typography/word related question of your own for those you tagged to answer
- Tag at least 6 bloggers and let them know
- Include these rules in your post

 - The Questions -

1. What is your favorite letter of the alphabet?
I'd have to say a J, I like writing them really fancy in cursive.

2. What are three words that you love?
Mommy, breathless, intriguing

3. What are three words that you hate?
Prejudice, stupid, whatever

4. If you were to create a word, what would it be, and what would it describe?
Transportalia! Ridding the world of bad things by transporting them into space :-) 

5. What are your three favorite punctuation marks?
!    ?   &

6. What are your three favorite fonts?

Several in the word program, hard to choose but Ariel is one :-)

Hayley's question: What phrase or quotes motivate you?

" In order to succeed, we must first believe we can"  Nikos Kazantzakis

My Question for the bloggers I have tagged is what does writing mean to you?

I am tagging:


Have a fantastic night!
Blessings,
Jill

1 comment:

McVal said...

lol! Thanks for the tag! I'll have to think about these...