Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Delicious recipe from my new cookbook

I was browsing on Amazon the other day for a new cookbook and found this one from Brooke Griffin. I decided to order it and when I received it I just loved it. I was not asked to do any reviews for this I just wanted to share it with you because we've enjoyed several of the recipes already :-) 


This skinny cheeseburger pie found on page 114 in the book is so delicious I just had to share!!


Hope you can see this recipe ok. :-) Definitely a great summer meal perfect with a fresh salad and some fruit on the side.


                                                                         
                                                                            Enjoy!



                                                                             Blessings,
                                                                                 Jill

7 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

Now that did look good, definitely worth a try.

Katie Clooney said...

Jill... this looks positively delish!!! Sent it to my daughter who is always on the hunt for a skinny yummy meal!

Sonya Ann said...

Looks super yummy!!!!!!

Camille said...

So much fun to have new recipes to try! I have been known to read recipe books like novels. Hugs to you, my friend...and, happy SUMMER!! Blessings, Camille

Kris said...

Yum, yum! Looks like a really great book!!!
Hope you are all enjoying summer in your new home!
xo Kris

Amy at love made my home said...

It is lovely to get new inspirations for new meals isn't it! Enjoy cooking!

Carrie B. said...

Oh that looks wonderful Jill! Thanks for sharing. Mmmmmm ;)

Have a wonderful weekend Lovie. xoxo