Friday, June 17, 2016

Happy Father's Day!

Just want to take a moment to wish two important men in my life a very happy father's day, today and every day.

To my dad whom I get my love of nature, I love you more than words could ever say. Thank you for always standing by me and being so supportive of everything I do in life. You have always been there for me when I needed you and I am so blessed to have you as my dad. Wish we were able to spend time together this father's day, but know I'm always thinking of you and missing you when we can't be together more often due to distance. Love you!!


To my husband Jerry... thank you for being such an amazing dad to our girls. Always standing by them and supporting them in all they do. How blessed are we to have you in our lives. We love you!


        Happy Father's Day to all the amazing dads out there! Enjoy the day with your loved ones :-)

                                                                             Blessings,
                                                                                   Jill

9 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

Such a lovely tribute.

Sonya Ann said...

You have two wonderful men in your life!!! You are so blessed!!!
Have a wonderful week!!!

Hena Tayeb said...

Aww such a lovely post.

Alison said...

How blessed you are, Jill, to have a wonderful Dad AND a wonderful husband in your life! :-) Xx

Amy at love made my home said...

Happy Fathers day to your lovely men!

Debbie said...

Such a lovely post to the men in your life!
Have a happy week, Jill!
Debbie
xo

Patti said...

Ah, such beautiful tributes to those special men in your life.

By the way, I see Kathleen in your dad. Anyone ever tell you that before?

Blessings,
Patti

McVal said...

Awe!!!

Camille said...

What a fun photo of Jerry with all those bouquets!! He knows how to look after his girls, doesn't he? :) Hugs, Camille