Monday, June 6, 2016

Review of Mosquito Repellent Patch #mosquitorepellenet


This mosquito repellent patch is DEET free and uses all natural ingredients such as lemon and eucalyptus. It is therefore non-toxic and safe to use on the skin. It is created to be non-transdermal which basically means that the essential oils will not transfer into the skin.

It also helps deter other insects from biting and can be worn on the skin or you can place it on a lawn chair or table etc. of where you may be sitting. The company states that it is safe for pregnant women, children and pets also. After using it for a couple hours while I was outside it seemed to work pretty well. I wore the patch on my arm and did get one bite on my foot as I was wearing flip flops; but no product is 100% guaranteed and living in NC that's pretty good with all the mosquitos we have here.




There is a scent to it but it's not too overpowering. It really depends on each person's sensitivity to smells when wearing products on the skin. Very easy to apply and use.


To activate it, simply give the patch a little scratch with your fingernail, then peel it off and stick it where you want it. It lasts up to 8 hours so it's great for going hiking and picnics and more!


Each packet contains 12 patches and they are very compact and easy to slip into your purse, pocket, diaper bag, etc. The product is made in a certified GMP and FDA registered facility. You can purchase these on Amazon by clicking here Below is the actual size of the patch which is discreet and you only need to use one. Overall I thought it was a pretty great product.


     * I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own. *


                                                                            Blessings,
                                                                                   Jill

2 comments:

anxsity means friendship said...

Omg that will help me alot. I have an allergic reaction to mosquito bits like they get huge then normal and it's just ugh .

anxsity means friendship said...

Omg that will help me alot. I have an allergic reaction to mosquito bits like they get huge then normal and it's just ugh .