Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Review of Purifyou Air Purifier and Deodorizer #purifyou



* I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own.*



I received these all natural, odorless and hypoallergenic air purifiers to review and I felt for a product small in size, it really did a great job controlling odors around our home. They come in a convenient burlap, drawstring bag for easy storage.

These purifier packets use activated carbon technology that includes moso bamboo to help purify the air we breathe. They have a 99.99% nitrogen purity level which helps eliminate bad odors and not just mask them. They are a highly renewable resource and are also biodegradable!

There are 10 packets all together in the bag and they are individually sealed in plastic so you can open them when you are ready to use them. They can also be rinsed off after a couple months and set in the sun to dry so you can reuse them again.


They are perfect for using in or around diaper pails. You can place them in the fridge to absorb food odors. I tried them out in the areas where our dogs sleep and found them to effectively reduce the smell. Also when our basement recently flooded I set several out in the room and it really made a difference, I couldn't smell a musty smell anymore after using them for a couple days.




Be perfect to keep in your vehicle to absorb smells especially if your kids eat in there and are carted back and forth to sports etc. ;-)


        Another area I gave them a try was in my shoe closet and it also worked really good in there!


It is odorless so no perfume smells or anything to mask the other odors. Great alternative to harsh chemical sprays and this really works well. I like the fact that they are reusable so you really get your money's worth from using them. :-) Just be sure to remove the plastic covering before using.

You can find Purifyou here on Amazon.

My video review is here :-)




                                                                       Blessings,
                                                                            Jill

No comments: