Friday, July 1, 2016

A Spa Day Surprise :-)

I love my little girl for so many reasons.... but the other day she really surprised me by planning out a whole spa day for me all on her own. The setting was in our sun room and she hung up a sign welcoming me to the spa. :-)


She wore my apron I use in the kitchen to cook, had towels ready, set up all the nail polish colors for me to choose from, lit a candle and even had a head band to pull my hair back.


The foot rub with relaxing lotion was just divine, just what I need to relax and unwind. We also played harp music which was so relaxing. She even began yawning a few times, lol.


This is the note she wrote herself to plan out the day. How lucky am I to have such a thoughtful 10 year old :-) By the way the blue foot thing listed is a foot bath, lol.


Thank you Kathleen for making this such a special experience for me. I loved every minute of it and love you even more. :-)


                                                                        Blessings,
                                                                             Jill

9 comments:

Patti said...

Oh, what a fantastic, sweet, and loving thing to do. It is so awesome to see our children thinking of others and doing special things for them. What a joy to the heart.

Love and hugs,
Patti

Camille said...

SOOOO sweet!!! I love it all. You were a smart Mama to take a photo of that list...something you will want to remember about the day, for sure. Hugs, Camille

Billie Jo said...

This has to be he sweetest thing ever, Jill.
How precious!
Have a great holiday weekend with that lovely family. : )

Stephanie said...

Oh Jill, this brought tears to my eyes {happy tears}. Your daughter is absolutely precious and ever so thoughtful. What a joy for the two of you to have one another :)

Happy 4th of July. Hugs!

Gina said...

LOVE it, Jill! Your children are so sweet to give you a spa day!

mamasmercantile said...

What a treat, such a thoughtful daughter and amazing planning skills.

Nonnie said...

That is just pure sweetness. You are raising a couple of beautiful daughters.

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Jill, what an amazing and creative daughter you have. She is so sweet and thoughtful to pamper you with a Spa Day.
Love how she planned it out and set up everything. These are the special gifts that truly make memories. Thanks for sharing. You have a wonderful young lady there.
Have a Happy 4th of July. xo

Jean | DelightfulRepast.com said...

Jill, I'm soooo envious! What a sweet, sweet girl! My kind of daughter.