Sunday, July 17, 2016

Review of ebook Abigail and the Shara Adventure by Tali Carmi #promotion





Abigail and the Sahara Adventure is just one great book in a series of children's ebooks that I had the pleasure to review. Even though it's geared toward younger and early readers I had Kathleen read it as well and give me her opinion. She loved it and wants to read the other ones. :-)

The great thing about this book is it is fun to read and is engaging for young readers. It also helps them learn about the differences of other cultures. As you can guess by the title Abigail has an adventure in the Sahara and is able to help others while learning about their culture. I don't want to give a lot of the story away as it is a short read, but I do recommend it for children. :-) Another great summer read and being a Kindle book perfect for car rides too.


          * I received this ebook for free in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own. *

                                                                          Blessings,
                                                                                Jill

No comments: