Monday, July 18, 2016

Review of Mugs Western Inspired Ankle Boots #zooshoo

I love these cute Mugs western inspired ankle boots I recently reviewed! Since I'm so tall I have a hard time finding shoes to fit and usually end up in a size 12 shoe comfortably. I noticed for this review opportunity they did not have that size but I really liked the shoe so I tried the 11 and I'm glad I did! They fit really well and are quite comfortable and are 100% vegan fabric. :-)
They are available in several different colors: Black, Clay, Cognac, Vino, Khaki.  This is the cognac color I ordered.


I wore them a few times to do an accurate review, but really looking forward to fall when they will be a regular part of my wardrobe. They also have good grip on the bottom so it's not real slippery when out in the rain. Zippers on the inside making it easy to put them on and take them off quickly.


These would make a great gift too, I really like them and definitely would buy more in different colors. :-)

*I received this product for a discounted price in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own.*

                                                                           Blessings,
                                                                                 Jill

3 comments:

McVal said...

Those are great! I typically wear size 9.5 - 10 myself and Meri is size 11. So you're thinking they run large?

Stephanie said...

Oh, these are very cute and perfect for autumn. I have been wanting a pair of ankle boots so thanks for sharing your opinion on this brand. Hugs!

Beatrice Euphemie said...

Very cute boots! They would look great with everything! Love all the color options, too. xx K