Friday, August 5, 2016

2016 Summer Olympics! Crafts and more!


Are you excited??? I am! The Olympics air tonight and I can't wait to watch  the opening ceremony! So proud of all the athletes, what a major life accomplishment they have made!

                                                                    (Google Images)

                                Will be lovely getting to see all the beautiful sites in Rio :-)

                                                                   (Google Images)

I wanted to take a moment and share my prior post I wrote from the Olympics in 2012 with my girls as it has lots of crafts and activities and a little tea party. They were so young then! How time goes by so very quickly. I've always enjoyed doing fun things with them, and I loved looking back over that time. You can read my post  here. Here is a sneak peak of some of the photos from that post. We were busy crafting!!



                                                                          Blessings,
                                                                                Jill

2 comments:

Tara said...

Your girls are so clever!

Sonya Ann said...

Wow, they have changed so much!!! You have two beautiful daughters.