Thursday, August 4, 2016

Launch Day for the book Stuck in the Game by Christopher Keene #futurehousepub


Today is launch day for this book published by Future House Publishing called Stuck in the Game by Christopher Keene and you can read all the details on their official blog page by clicking here  http://wp.me/p4x4ek-SN This book will be available in kindle version for $2.99 instead of $4.99 from August 4 - 11th! You can also enter to win an autographed copy of the book on their blog August 4th! Giveaways will be happening on their blog for a book on August 9th.

I am currently in the middle of reading it and will be posting a full review soon, but I didn't want to all to miss the official launch as I know I have a lot of book lovers as my readers and I have to keep you all in the loop :-)

*I purchased this ebook on Amazon to do a proper review after being contacted by Future House Pub to help them launch it. They provided me with an early copy before release to review in documents, but I enjoy the kindle format as it is easier to read on the go. I was not required to purchase the book, but I chose to. All opinions are my own.*

                                                                       Blessings,
                                                                           Jill

No comments: