Friday, August 19, 2016

Review of the ebook Fractions and Percentages for Primary School Children by Aharon Aspis #review




I found the information in this ebook Fractions and Percentages to be quite helpful and informative.  It is presented in a way that makes it easier to understand the math concepts that can be confusing to young learners and it was also helpful for me to brush up on my math skills when helping my daughter learn the concepts. Love that it's an ebook and therefore easy to reference on the go on my kindle app! The book covers simple fractions, fractions inequality, ratio, the decimal system, percentage in problem solving and use of an adjustment table. Lots of great examples, step by step instructions and practice problems to test their knowledge.

Overall I feel the explanations provided in this book would be very helpful to students and even adult that need some refreshment on their math skills. ;-)


             * I received this ebook in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own *

No comments: