Thursday, August 4, 2016

Review of the ebook Out Of The Blue by Dror Aloni #outoftheblue



Have you ever read a book you know will stay with you long after you have read it? Out Of The Blue by Dror Aloni is one of those books for me. It is deeply touching and leaves you looking for answers after reading the final page, a new perspective on all you thought you knew.


When I began reading this book, I wasn't sure what to expect or what the outcome of his story would be as he fights the horrible disease of cancer. I can't tell you the final ending of his story, as it is a book worth reading. It engages you from the start and your heart goes out to this man and his family and all he faced along his personal journey. The things he has learned and shared with his readers are inspiring. I felt sadness in reading his story, but also hope. Well written to the point of feeling you are part of his journey as a reader. Cancer has taken many loved ones from me way too soon and this book truly touched me. Well worth reading and it was a pleasure for me to do this review.

      *I received this ebook for free in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own*

                                                                        Blessings,
                                                                             Jill

1 comment:

Summer said...

It sounds like an interesting read! Thanks for the review ♥

summerdaisy.net