Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Review of Garden Hose Nozzle by RY Gardener #RY_GARDENER

This is a really nice garden hose attachment from RY Gardener. It is made well with 100% durable metal and is covered with PVC to help prevent rusting. The handle fits comfortably in your hand and has an easy trigger making it easy to use. It attached easily to my garden hose with the connectors and worked great with no leaking. It has several water stream adjustments to it from jet stream to a shower spray and I like how well it worked for watering my plants and great for washing the vehicles too!
Another great feature is the company offers a 12 month money back guarantee!




It comes neatly packaged and has several connectors and washers to it making it easy to assemble to your garden hose.


                                Kathleen was my model for demonstrating the ease of use!





               *I received this for free in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own*

                                                                               Blessings,
                                                                                    Jill

No comments: