Monday, August 29, 2016

Review of Red Berco Kitchen Aluminum Ice Cream Scoop #bercokitchen




Since I recently celebrated my birthday, what better time then now to review this all aluminum ice cream scoop by Berco kitchen. :-) I love how the bright red just makes that perfect pop of color when I open my utensils drawer in the kitchen. 


A few great features include, it is made out of all aluminum and the handle is thermal conducting to make it easy to scoop ice cream into nice, round scoops.

The company also offers a life time warranty to back this quality product. There are no handles or springs like you find in some cheaper versions of ice cream scoops so you never have to worry about it breaking.

This is hand wash only due to the thermal feature in the handle so please do not place in the dishwasher. :-)

You can also register this product online and receive a one year limited warranty and be able to get some great home made ice cream recipes!! Yummy!! :-)


Jerry was my model for this post as he offered to scoop everyone's ice cream for my birthday and to try the scoop out for the first time.


He was easily able to place the scoop in the ice cream and slide it across to make the perfectly shaped ball of ice cream to go along with our slices of cake.





Overall I am very happy with this product and would recommend giving it a try. Perfect for a house with children and easy enough to use for them to be independent and scoop out their own, lol. ;-)


* I received this product for a discounted price in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own. *


                                                                     Blessings,
                                                                          Jill

1 comment:

~ Noelle said...

That looks like the one we used when I worked in a restaurant. I loved it, because it really worked and you didn't break your arm trying to scoop it out ;) The red makes it a fun color to add to your kitchen!!!!