Wednesday, September 7, 2016

My Birthday Celebration Hosted by Kathleen ;-)


Kathleen planned for weeks to surprise me for my birthday. I was not allowed to go into our basement.... lol. My birthday was August 26th ,but I'm just getting a chance to update about the party she planned because I just have to share. She got my mom and dad and Hayley and Jerry to help  her with a couple things. She's so thoughtful :-)

She started my day with breakfast that she made herself, including scrambled eggs!



                              Even saved me a birthday cupcake leftover from our tea party ;-)


         Downstairs she planned a whole under the sea themed birthday! It was just amazing!!!




                     I am one lucky mom that I have girls that are so thoughtful and loving :-)


 See the green squares on the floor, that's confetti! When I came down the stairs she had the pieces on top the fan ( my dad helped her), then when I walked down she turned the fan on and it flew everywhere! Pretty cool!!


                                           She hand made this sign with al the fishes!!!



                                            She spoke a very emotional speech for me :-)


       Kathleen gave me this awesome turtle jewelry set, I love it!! Turtles are one of my favorites!!!


  Hayley made me this gorgeous necklace! She is so talented and has so many wonderful creations!!!


  Thank you both for giving me such a special day!! I love you both so very, very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                    Kathleen set up lunch and served it in the sunroom.... equally amazing!!!!!


        She planned out games for us to do and it was a wonderful way to spend the afternoon. :-)


           I even got a crown ,but the green light bulbs made it tough to get a picture on my phone ;-)




                                   They chose a beautiful cake for me.... so delicious too!



                                 What a lucky mom I am I had the most amazing day!!!!


                                                                    Blessings,
                                                                          Jill

8 comments:

Madison Marie said...

Hi, Jill! I saw your comment on my blog and headed over to check out yours :) This party is the sweetest thing EVER!!! Happy belated birthday :)

Patti Gardner said...

First of all, happy belated birthday. I hope this next year of your life is filled to overflowing with beautiful things!!

Your party is totally lovely. What a sweet, thoughtful girl Kathleen is. She is always doing something special for you. I truly think event planning may be in her future.

Blessings,
Patti

Billie Jo said...

OH my goodness!!!!
How amazing!!!
You raised some sweet and caring daughters, my friend.
Happy Birthday!

Nonnie said...

You truly are a blessed mom. What wonderful and loving daughters you have. So thoughtful! The jewelry is very cool - both sets.

McVal said...

Oh my goodness your kids are awesome!!!! "I" want a present room!

Tara said...

Happy Happy birthday! Your daughters really put so much time and thought into lovin on you!

Beatrice Euphemie said...

Oh, this is so sweet! Such a thoughtful little daughter - both lovely girls that you must be so proud of. Happy Belated Birthday, Jill! My daughter's birthday is the same day :) Hugs xo Karen

Hena Tayeb said...

aww that is the sweetest thing. you are so lucky and must be so proud to have such wonderfully thoughtful girls.
Oh and happy belated birthday!