Thursday, September 1, 2016

Redesigning and upgrading our 1960's bathrooms; a wish list with PlumbTile




Jerry and I love older homes.... the character, the love that is felt throughout from the owners before us and the mature landscaping and so much more! However, with the love of older homes come the fact that there are rooms that need to be updated and our home is no exception. Built in 1968, our 3 bathrooms are really needing some tender loving care and some remodeling. I was so pleased to find PlumbTile   for creating my wish list of some items that would be great to add to our bathrooms to update them.




While browsing through their bathroom category I found this dreamy claw foot tub that I could definitely see myself relaxing in with some bubble bath and a great book; while candles burned on the counter tops. I love the old fashioned look and these tubs have so much room in them, especially for tall people like me, ;-)


(Photo Credit PlumbTile)

But of course if we are going to have a fancy tub we must at least find a toilet that will match it a bit. Looking through my options for toilets on this section here I found this toilet with some fancier edges. :-)

(Photo Credit PlumbTile)

They even have a fancy bidet to match... though not sure I would have the space in our bathrooms to add both, lol. Thoughts? Would you add one to your bathroom at home if you could?

(Photo Credit PlumbTile)

Of course we can't even think of a bathroom remodel without considering the comfort of our shower! Oh I had fun browsing all the different shower heads available on PlumbTile! I love how this is like a rainfall effect and the hours... oops I mean minutes of course.... I could spend in there unwinding in the warm gentle waterfall. :-)  

(Photo Credit PlumbTile)

No bathroom remodel would be complete without a fancy sink to go with the rest of the items. I found this one that seems to match pretty well with my other choices. The good news is we do have space in all 3 of our bathrooms for double sinks. The one half bath I wouldn't need it, but our master bathroom and the girl's bathroom only have one right now and we could definitely benefit by having two in both. Although I'm sure their style bathroom would vary drastically from mine and would have a more modern design to it. 

(Photo Credit PlumbTile)

Another great thing about PlumbTile is they have so many different options to please everyone's tastes! This sink below would probably be more along the lines of the girl's style ;-) An automatic faucet anywhere in the house would be totally amazing though! Then they can't forget to turn the water all the way off after using it!


(Photo Credit PlumbTile)

Did I mention PlumbTile also has many options for your kitchen remodels too?? Plus the fact our kitchen will need an update also? So many great products to choose from you just could spend hours browsing and dreaming about all the possibilities! 

Blessings,
Jill


*This is a sponsored post by PlumbTile, which I was compensated for my time. All opinions are my own. *



No comments: