Friday, November 11, 2016

Trying to catch up!

Hello everyone!

It is so very rare for me to have a post with no photos! My poor Mac has so many pictures stored on it I can't load any new ones..... I've just recently signed up for Amazon drive to store my photos but having over 15,000 pictures it is so hard to distinguish what has loaded and what has not! I treasure my photos and moments so I don't want to lose any precious memories, so deleting is tough for me. My bad as I should have done back up from the beginning and not 3 years later.....

But I miss blogging and sharing all my news with all of you! Plus getting time to visit your amazing blogs and seeing what you are all up to! :-) I have so much to share so I'm trying to figure out a solution to this dilemma as I have been deleting photos, etc for days and still don't have enough available storage! :-(

Off to visit you all and hope to get my pictures loaded and updating here really soon!!! Miss you all!

In the meantime I'm still actively posting on Instagram and Facebook. If you click the links on my sidebar they will take you there directly :-)

HAPPY VETERANS DAY!!!!! A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL WHO HAVE SERVED!!!!
HAVE AN AMAZING WEEKEND!!!!

                                                                      Blessings,
                                                                             Jill

4 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

Hope you manage to get your photo storage sorted. Have a great weekend.

NanaDiana said...

I just did the same thing, Jill, but on a smaller scale. About 3 or 4 years ago I was right where you are and had to go through and store and delete, etc. I actually bought a small thumb drive and stored all my pictures on there before I off-loaded anything. That way I knew I would have them no matter what. Now I try to keep up about once every couple of months or so. It is time consuming, I know.
Hope you have a great weekend. xo Diana

Nonnie said...

Wow! And I thought my computer was on overload. I have tried to go through and delete but, as you said, it is so hard to do. As I look through my pics, so many memories are stirred and I think I can't delete that! Let us know how you like storing through Amazon. Is that a feature of Amazon Orime?

Camille said...

Oh, pictures in this digital age are tricky to manage, aren't they?? It really was so much simpler when it was a film camera and all the photos were printed and filed away in photo albums. I do miss those days!! I trust you will find a good solution soon....Hugs! Camille