Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Easter is Coming! Sharing Some Ideas from Pinterest



As I'm recovering from my surgery I have a little extra down time to search some great pins from Pinterest for some Easter inspiration this year. This first pin I've seen the look a few times and I think it is just lovely! You can find more information and the pin here What are your thoughts? Has anyone tried this look? 


How about this little guy... is this not the most adorable way to hold onto your dip and add total cuteness to your Easter table? You can find this pin here if you want all the details on how to make him. :-)



I love mason jars for so many things and I have seen some really cute Easter ideas using them. I thought this was a cute way to display a little Easter "basket" and keep the candy items sealed and fresh longer. There are so many great options here, this is just one example. You can find the full pin here



Who are my peep loving fans? It seems each year the ideas get more creative, as does the flavors they have with the peeps. I've always liked them ever since I was little and my girls enjoy them too. Not a healthy choice, but I think treating ourselves once a year will be ok :-) Pin can be found here


Now this pin may be dangerous and addicting....lol.... the beautiful colors are just so appealing! ;-)


There are healthy choices too of course and I love this beautiful display of fresh fruit! Looks delicious! Pin link here



I thought this was a cute, simple, easy idea for a twist on an Easter Egg hunt. My girls love searching for them and finding the goodies. Hiding them outside would be pretty cool seeing them all lit up around the yard :-)


These look pretty delicious... how can you go wrong with crescent rolls being involved in anything? LOL



What are some of your Easter favorites? I'll be sharing more ideas soon as well as what my family will be doing as far as celebrating. I'm hoping I will be feeling up to getting my Easter planning in order. So far my decorations aren't up yet and that is unusual for me :-)

                                                                              Blessings,
                                                                                   Jill

22 comments:

Karen Ann said...

Love those easter inspirations! Thanks for sharing...

NanaDiana said...

Wow- Glad you had some time to do some Easter research for me, Jill. lol I LOVE that first door hanging (not really a wreath--more like a bouquet for the door). I would love to do that!

Those lit Easter eggs would be fun for the kids...AND as for Peeps? I could eat a whole box of them in one sitting. AND I don't like marshmallows--so it HAS to be that grainy sugary coating on them. AND I only like them fresh out of the box--not day old ones. lol Fussy, aren't I?

Hope you are doing really well with your recovery, Jill. Love to you- xo Diana

Lisa said...

Ok the bunny bread bowl just needs to stop!!! Lol. Adorable!
Lisa

McVal said...

oooh.. All that looks so good, it's tempting me to go off my diet! and I do LOVE Peeps...

The Joy of Home with Martha Ellen said...

Jill, I'm so glad to hear you are resting and feeling up to posting. The ideas you have featured are beautiful. I especially love the door hanging you featured first! It's quite different and lovely. The bunny bread bowl is just adorable! Have a restful afternoon. ♥

Katie Clooney said...

Welcome back Jill! I am so glad to hear that you are home and recuperating. You were missed. Great pins, by the way!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

The Easter fruit pizza looks so delicious!

Debby Ray said...

Hi Jill! Hope you are feeling better and recovering well! You have certainly clicked some darling Easter ideas. I am looking specifically at the Easter popcorn...ah...those colors just make my heart beat faster! My grand kids are coming from TN next week and I think I may make up a bunch of the popcorn and bag it up individually. Thanks for all of the great inspiration! Take good care!♥

Vee said...

Isn't Pinterest fun when you need some diversions (in addition to recuperation time). These are cute ideas. I saw the funniest thing for Peeps lovers...a skillet full of melting ones for supper. Ha!

Annesphamily said...

Hi Jill, I have been trying to follow you and finally, success! I love Pinterest too. I try to limit my time there because otherwise I will be there for hours! It is so much fun and you found all these cool Easter ideas.Easter is a favorite time of year for me. I appreciate you sharing your sweet finds. Feel better soon and happy to see you here. HUGS

Red Rose Alley said...

All these ideas are so creative, Jill, but that bunny dip just made me smile BIG. : )

Have a blessed week.

~Sheri

Gina said...

Oh Yum! Love all the ideas. The bread bowl is adorable!

Kay G. said...

Hey Jill!
I love the Easter Mason Jars, that looks good but easy too! :-)

Susan said...

What a fun post! So glad you are on the mend.

Carla from The River said...

Hi,
I love the mason jar idea, I have that saved on my Pinterest board too.
I also love the carrots/bouquet hanging on the door.
Carla

Kelly said...

I hope you continue to recover well. Love those cute Easter ideas. The little peeps garden cake is my favorite!

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Hi Jill, always lots of neat ideas on Pinterest, that's where I get a lot of card ideas. Hope your stomach surgery is healing. I had hernia surgery last year...sure was painful. I am sure you too will recover with God all things are possible. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Wanda said...

Dear Jill, so glad you are resting and having some fun on pinrest. What cute ideas. My favorite for Easter is Lamb, but since we aren't able to get the whole family together, I probably won't make a big meal. All the years we were in ministry, I always made a big ham, lamb, and tons of side dishes. It was a Resurrection Day Feast.

Carrie B. said...

Such awesome ideas!! I hope (& send prayers) that you're healing well dear Lady.

I love that carrot door decoration. And that bunny bowl is adorable. ;) We always do mini fruit pizzas - they just hit the spot for Spring and Easter yummy. Those asparagus bundles sound fabulous!!

Blessings to you for the holy week ahead an beautifully blessed EAster!
xoxo

Kim said...

Everything you pinned is fabulous, but that first wreath is stunning. I literally saw it go by in my Pinterest feed the other day, but then it disappeared! I looked for it for a really long time (thank goodness for long school pick up lines!), because I was that smitten! I'm something of a tulip freak! ;) I hope you continue to feel well and have a lovely Easter!

Beatrice Euphemie said...

Pinterest is so fun! Love all these great ideas. The mason jars and peep cake are some things I think I could pull off! I love simple :) Glad that you are feeling better and thinking of doing a little something for Easter. That must mean you are on the mend! Sending hugs xo Karen

God's Grace Overflows said...

What a fun little post! All the ideas are super cute! That popcorn mix looks fun and very Springy! And that bunny peep cake...soooo cute!

Glad to hear you,are feeling better. One day at a time... :)

I hope you have a Blessed Easter!

Hugs & Blessings,
Amy