Friday, June 9, 2017

I Have Been Selected as One of The Top 100 Stay At Home Mom Blogs by Feedspot! :-)


I received such a pleasant surprise in my email yesterday from Anuj, a representative for Feedspot. He told me I was selected by their panel as one of the top 100 Stay at Home Mom blogs on the internet and I feel truly honored. Here is a portion of the email I received, and also a code to add the badge to my blog :-)




If you click on the badge on the right sidebar of my blog, it will take you to a full list of all the top 100 Stay at Home  Mom blogs and how to subscribe to them and more. I came in at # 73 :-) Congratulations to all who have made the list! There are so many wonderful, amazing blogs out there and so many truly wonderful people I have met through the years. I feel so very honored to have been chosen for this recognition. Thank you to all who were  a part of this nomination.

With that being said, I had just been talking with Jerry the other day about how I need to get more of my posts together and up on my site. This very life that we blog about also keeps us quite busy on a regular basis, lol. ;-) But no excuses, this is something I love... the sharing of recipes, crafts, daily life, tips and so much more. I need to get bak to all that! I started this blog in 2010 to document our family's lives and to leave a memory trail behind for my children and their children and so on for generations to come. I want my children, husband and family and friends to know how much I loved them and what they mean to me, even after I am gone. Then it also grew to fabulous friendships, some paid posts, blog conferences and so much more. Going further than I had ever originally planned! I write and take pictures for the enjoyment and the memories... To freely write is such a great privilege and blessing and I am so grateful to be a part of the blogging community. This award is that nudge to me that I need to get back to more frequently posting like I did before. So more will be coming soon, I just really wanted to share this with all of you!!! :-)

For fun I thought I'd share my very first blog post with you, you can read it here  My how much has changed since this very first post! :-) Thank you to all who have been here with me since the beginning and a big welcome to all those just joining in!

Have a wonderful weekend!!!! It's a whirlwind here, but I will have a lot to share! Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog, there is so much more to come!

                                                                      Blessings,
                                                                           Jill

7 comments:

Nonnie said...

Congratulations! That's super.

NanaDiana said...

Aww...congratulations, Jill. What a wonderful surprise and honor. xo Diana

Mildred said...

Congrats to you, Jill! What an honor. I look forward to reading more posts from you soon. God bless your weekend.

mamasmercantile said...

Congratulations.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Congrats! Way to go!

Red Rose Alley said...

Yaaaaay, that's awesome! So happy for you. I was also a stay-at-home mom, and I wouldn't trade those years for anything in the world. : )

~Sheri

Debby Ray said...

Awesome job! Congratulations on your award!