Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Review of Adagio Teas


Those of you who have followed me for awhile here on my blog, know how much I love tea and sharing the tradition of tea with my girls, through tea parties and more. :-) When I was contacted by adagio tea to review their tea selection I immediately said yes. I love exploring new flavors of tea and happily share my findings of new companies I have not tried yet. Adagio has loose tea varieties and also gourmet teas to enjoy. By clicking on these links you can see their wide selection of teas. I know many of you as my readers love tea as much as I do!

After browsing through their website and picking out my teas; I received my box full of goodies. I also received a lovely note from the person I was in contact with, to assure me they were there should I have any questions about their teas and to thank me. The personal note meant a lot to me. Not all companies will go that extra mile for their customers.

The ordering process online was very easy and no problem to navigate. You can track your shipping with notifications and I had my teas within a few days. :-)


I ordered several different kinds of tea such as matcha, earl grey and more. I like having a good variety and they all have amazing health benefits from drinking them.



I tried the sweet tooth teas first and this particular cup I had was chocolate chip. It certainly did not disappoint! It was absolutely delicious! The taste of a great cookie with no guilt of the calories ;-)


This is just one of the many teas you can find on their website and I definitely recommend checking them out. They also have gift sets and other options and the samplers have generous amounts in them for several cups of tea. Enjoy!


                                                                           Blessings,
                                                                                 Jill


  * I received these products for free in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own *

10 comments:

Barb said...

Hi Jill!

Yum, I love a good cup of tea, my favorite right now is, Bengal Spice, a very cinnamon, spicy yummy tea, perfect for fall. The chocolate chip tea sounds wonderful, no calories a a bonus! Thank you for sharing today!

Hugs and Love,
Barb

NanaDiana said...

Awww...something for the tea lover in you. What a nice little surprise to find in your mailbox! Enjoy it-looks like you have some sipping ahead of you for the Fall months. xo Diana

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Oh I will have to check Adagio Teas out. I like my teas also. That Sweet tooth tea sounds delightful. Yes and I like that they have health benefits also.

mamasmercantile said...

I am a tea lover and enjoy tea every day but tend to stick to English Breakfast I might be nice to try something different.

Carla from The River said...

I am a tea lover as well. Thank you for sharing. I buy from Stash Tea. It is fun to try other tea and flavors. Thank you again.
Carla

Mildred said...

Oh how fun! Autumn is a perfect time for sampling delicious teas!

McVal said...

OOH! Those look great! I typically don't have time to sit and enjoy a cup but need to. Thanks!

A Joyful Cottage said...

A tea that tastes like a chocolate chip cookies? Seriously? How lovely! xo

Dewena said...

How I wish that I could like tea. I was firstborn and my mother went by the rigid book of the 1940s and never allowed me to have it. All my younger sisters were allowed to drink it early and all love it now. It is such a civilized sociable drink--coffee was a no no too so I've missed out on that sociable drink too.

I just finished reading your fairy garden post too and think that is an amazing thing to share with your daughter. I'm so sorry that you've lost your own mother recently. I know that is unbelievably hard. My own mother is soon to be 93 and my sisters and I know that heartache is ahead for us. I'm sure that all your wonderful memories of your mother will bring ease to your heart.

Dewena

Red Rose Alley said...

Tea time is such a calming and soothing time of day. You have quite an assortment of teas here. I usually have green tea every day. There's one with lemon that I get. English Breakfast is a favorite also. Enjoy your tea time, Jill. That's nice that you have tea with your girls.

~Sheri